I am currently observing government Guidelines with regards to Covid-19 and am observing all the rules regarding social distancing and the use of PPE. All equipment will be disinfected between jobs and PPE will be warn throughout
I have reviewed my current practice and am taking the following measures:
- Checking before arrival and confirming on arrival if anyone in the household is displaying symptoms associated with Covid 19 or self-isolating
- We will postpone if necessary.
- Requesting the householder remains in a different room to where works are being carried out, ensure good ventilation and doors are propped open where possible
- Hand hygiene, washing of hands and use of hand sanitiser before, during and after work is completed
- Fresh disposable gloves warn throughout
- Overshoes warn
- Disinfection of equipment and areas that are in contact (e.g. door handles, stove doors)
- All sweeping equipment disinfected between jobs
- Electronic card payments now taken
- Electronic certificate can be emailed
Fluetopia provide a professional, reliable and friendly chimney sweeping service. Other stove and chimney related services provided including installation of bird and rain guards and stove maintenance.
It is essential to have your chimney swept on a regular basis for the prevention of chimney fires and to reduce the risk of dangerous flue emissions (carbon monoxide) from a blocked chimney entering your home.
You can be assured of a clean professional service with the minimum amount of disruption to you and your home.
On completion of the chimney sweep you will be issued with an insurance recognised certificate of inspection for each chimney swept.